Mens sana in corpore sano is an ancient saying that we always bare in mind when we cook, since high-quality food, prepared with genuine products coming from sustainable agriculture, can assure physical and mental health.
Faithful to this philosophy, at the Agriturismo Marciano all dishes are prepared with great care, with selected ingredients, analysing their place of origins, and the ethic principles according to which they are produced, the producing systems and, if possible, the direct knowledge of the single grower or farmer.
Fortunately, the ingredients we use (vegetables, wine, and oil) are locally produced at our farm for the most part, and therefore we have total control over the production chain.
The food and the wine we offer should give the person a marvellous gastronomic experience to be treasured, but we also focus on environmental sustainability, to improve the quality of our present life and to grant a better future for us and for generations to come.
The basic menu we offer is always seasonal and includes starters, a pasta dish, a second course with meat and at least five different types of vegetables, a selection of typical local cheeses, dessert, fruit and home-made ice cream (prepared with fruits in season).
Every dish is accompanied with a different wine from our own production, perfect foil with each course of the menu.
For guests who are affected by food allergies or have other dietary requirements, we can prepare specific menus (upon request).
Dinner is served at the large common table, in the kitchen, where our guests, coming from different continents, can exchange experiences, impressions, and information.
• Dinner is eaten together at the big table in our large kitchen;
• Dinner is served at 8pm in summer and at 7.30pm in winter;
• Dinner is served every day on request;
• Guests who want to have dinner on arrival, they should book for dinner at least one day earlier by e-mail or telephone.
• All guests suffering for food allergies and particular dietary requirements are kindly requested to advise us at the time of their booking in order for us to organize an alternative suitable menu.
• The cost of dinner is from 25 to 40 Euros per person, according to the different combinations of food and wine.